Are you prepared to solve the mysteries of human disease?
Upon completion of the online application, there are several additional items that you should complete:
- Send an e-mail to the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program indicating that you have completed the application. That prompts us to check the application for missing information.
- The USC Graduate School requests that you send your transcripts and other paper documents to them. Please do not do this. Please send any paper documents or additional electronic files to:
Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program
c/o Ms Ansley Roberts
University of South Carolina
School of Medicine
Building 3, Room 226
Columbia, SC 29208
The paper documents you should submit include:
- Three letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes (note that these can be submitted via the online application system)
- A copy of your GRE scores
- Your undergraduate transcripts
- A Personal Statement indicating why you desire to pursue graduate training in the USC School of Medicine Biomedical Sciences program. This statement should also include a description of your educational background, any research experience you have, your ultimate career goals and how this program will help you attain these goals.